Meet the Marketing Shropshire Team
Professional, friendly marketing and website company in Shrewsbury
Just for fun! Hover over our photos below.
Want to join the team? Please check out our jobs page.
- Most of her annual leave is used for Rock gigs
- Loves Sauvignon Blanc, Papa Johns pizza...and her boyfriend
- Fave films include Withnail & I and The Big Lebowski
- Enjoys a bit of Mickey Rourke
Jodie has years of design and print experience under her belt, from project managing leaflets to full colour glossy brochures.
She has a Professional Certificate in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and is our Business Manager.
Jodie has been with Marketing Shropshire for over 10 years! She is our resident rock chick and film buff.
Abby Collins BA (Hons) Graphic Communications
Graphic Design, Business Support & Marketing Officer
- Loves chasing the sun and travelling to hot places
- Often found at home talking to her cat Ruby
- A huge animated film fan
- Loves all animals and a devoted vegetarian
Abby is a Graphic Designer with a BA (Hons) degree in Graphic Communications and over 3 years industry experience. She works on all aspects of design from logo and branding to full website design.
In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her partner, friends and family; but mainly her pet cat Ruby.
Business Support and Marketing Assistant
- Enjoys keeping fit
- Action Films are her guilty pleasure
- Huge lover of coffee
- Spends her weekends supporting her footballer boyfriend
Victoria is our newest team member. She started young - working in a pub as a waitress at the tender age of 14! She moved to London to undertake an Apprenticeship with a Digital Marketing Agency; graduating with an Advanced Level Diploma in Social Media and Digital Marketing at the Google Headquarters.
Victoria is often seen out and about running, walking in the Shropshire hills or 'relaxing' with high octane action films - clearly she is far too energetic, which we can only attribute to her severe addiction to coffee!
Jordan Taylor BSc (Hons) Computing. MBCS
Senior Web Development Officer
- Often spotted at various local restaurants
- Guilty of using Instagram as a portfolio for food
- Minecraft server geek
- Goes to the cinema at least 4 times a month
Jordan has been enthusiastic about all things IT since the age of 5 and has over 3 years of experience in the industry. He believes that innovation is the key to success, so is constantly researching ways of helping businesses maximise their online presence.
In his spare time, Jordan likes to pretend he is Jamie Oliver in the kitchen. He is also a big fan of going to the cinema, traveling, helping support the Minecraft server community and binging on Netflix
Jordan is a Member of the BCS — The Chartered Institute for IT.
Web Development Officer
- Our newest developer
- Constantly eating pizza or subway
- Lover of dogs and animals
- Stout Drinker
Jake is our newest developer, he takes aesthetics and usability of websites very seriously. Got hooked on technology during school and has been engulfed ever since, he enjoys reading news articles and likes to keep up-to-date with new advances.
In his spare time Jake enjoys walking his cockador with his partner. Jake is a lover of stout, he is frequently found with a bottle of Kentucky breakfast stout in hand.
- Keeps active by running, walking and skiing
- Loves to travel and spend time with her family
- Enjoys any movie that scares her
- Likes to keep up to date with chart music
After graduating from The University of Liverpool with a BA Honours degree in Geography, Lucy embarked on a career in the finance sector.
She is AAT qualified and a CIMA finalist and previously worked as a Management Accountant at an IT company.
She has been lucky enough to travel far and wide, but due to family commitments travel plans are temporarily on hold and she works just 15 hours a week covering the Accounts function at Marketing Shropshire.